Full Spectrum RSO
RSO is a high potency oil with some amazing medicinal value. This product can be used to treat a variety of ailments which include high blood pressure, chronic inflammation, arthritis, asthma, drug addiction, depression, multiple sclerosis, sleep disorders and even cancer.
Our RSO is made through a cryogenic ethanol extraction process and is fully decarboxylated. This ensures you are consuming the highest quality and most potent product available.
- Treatment usually lasts 90 days and requires at least 60 grams (60ml) of oil.
- Typical dose is 3 times a day, every 8 hours.
- Dose starts off as a grain of rice sized portion of oil, this dose should be doubled after 4 days of taking the previous dose.
- Using this dosage method should help mitigate the risk of any unwanted side effects and help the user develop a certain level of tolerance.
- Depending on the individual after about 3 to 5 weeks of using this dosing structure the user should be able to ingest a full gram or a full ml of oil spread throughout the day.
- Everyone’s tolerance is different and some people may find that they can handle higher doses or are comfortable handling higher doses at an earlier stage.
- All treatments should be done under the supervision of a health care professional
- Upon completing the treatment if the user is happy with their results a maintenance dose of 1 to 2 grams a month should be continued to maintain good health and a tolerance
What is RSO?
- RSO stands for Rick Simpson oil
- Thick edible oil, can also be smoked or applied topically
- It is high in THC potency, usually testing above 60%
- Usually contains a low amount of CBD around 2%-6%
- Made with indica dominant strains, should be at least 90% indica
How does it work?
- Research has shown that RSO can help prepare cells to receive cancer treatment more effectively
- Due to it being an indica dominant strain, you can expect it to give you a very relaxed feeling
- Depending on the size of the dose you can also expect to feel the psychoactive effects of the THC
- With CBD also being in the oil should help nullify some of the unwanted psychoactive effects generated by the THC
- Due to the psychoactive properties of THC there can be temporary unwanted side effects caused by the THC. However they are temporary and should pose no threat to overall health
- Some of these side effects include anxiety, paranoia, panic attacks, disorientation, dry eyes, dizziness, nausea, impaired memory
- Once the THC wears off these unwanted side effects usually subside
- CBD can be used to combat these side effects and works side by side with THC
What else can RSO treat?
- RSO is not limited to helping in cancer treatment, there are many other benefits to using RSO
- Can help treat high blood pressure, chronic inflammation, arthritis, asthma, drug addiction, depression, multiple sclerosis, and sleep disorders